Friday, January 8, 2010

Just What I Needed...

ords of encouragement do wonders for me and help me get through the day. Something tells me that I will be needing a bottle of these in the near future. Hm. Maybe I'll actually make one to keep at the office. That way I can unwrap one day by day ... something to keep me going. Here are a few I found just by googling!

"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."
~ Aldous Huxley


"One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better."
~ Col. Harland Sanders


"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."
~ Unknown

"Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can"
~ Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment