Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to Reality

've started work this week in the real world and I've got to say, it's pretty great so far. I can only use the word "great" at this point because I've just had training all week and been fed free food and drinks! I'm sure once things get going it will be difficult and tiring. But til then I plan to soak up the fun and bask in the glory and freedom of being "new." We received our blackberries yesterday which means it will be glued to my hand from now until who knows when. I got my first assignment and although it is very very confusing and I don't know what half the terms mean, I'm very excited to dive in and learn as much as I can. I'm already working from home and into late hours but it's not that different from law school so I don't mind it so much. Are you scoffing at my "excitement"? I would. Wish me luck on this new adventure!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad it's going well! i'm sort of jealous that you're finally doing what we went to school for (and i am watching throwdown reruns) but also sort of not jealous because i get to wake up at 10am and play with sammie every day. hahah. :)

    ReplyDelete