Monday, October 19, 2009

I Heart All Things Paper!

I have an obsession with stationary and all things paper. Ever since I was a little girl I loved paper and pens and labels and stickers and and and....sigh. But I don't often indulge in them because I am also a terrible hoarder and I almost never ever use anything. All my pens end up drying out, or my stationary yellowing or getting lost, or worst yet, a cup of coffee accidentally spills all over everything. I never learn my lesson and instead continue to save everything as if I will never see stationary again. This would make a great children's book with a moral at the end.
I love letterpress stationary and one day dream of owning a letterpress machine of my very own (highly unlikely). And I also get really really excited when I come across something that I just think is so pretty and want to make my own one day. Below are a few that I saw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment