Friday, October 30, 2009

Good Reads

tarting a new book comes with such a feeling of excitement and hope and even an eagerness to find a spot where I can sit, undisturbed, and dive into my new book. My latest endeavor is a book entitled Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. A friend recommended this book to me many years ago and it's only now that I've gotten around to it as it's about a 900+ page book. So, it's now or never! A good way to stay on top of your reading is to join a book club. I've been a part of (and started) a great many of these, but sometimes they don't always work out. In comes Goodreads.com, a site where you can list the books you've read, state your reviews, and list the book(s) you are currently reading or want to read. I really enjoy it. If you do join, add me as your friend and we can compare notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment