Monday, November 8, 2010

Seasonal Scents

ne of my favorite things about the fall-heading-into-winter season (yes, I just made up my own season) is the smell of everything. Every season has a scent, and this one is no exception. While Fall reminds me of apples, pumpkin spices, and cinnamon, this in between time reminds me of trees, leaves, pine and the like. I try to keep this smell in my home at all times by finding the perfect candle to fit the mood. Note, I am obsessed with candles and must always have them in my apartment! If I didn't think it was highly dangerous to have candles in my office, I would most definitely light one up. My candle of the moment is Autumn, by Slatkin & Co., available for purchase at Bath and Body Works. The Boyfriend helped me pick this one up and we have received loads of inquiries on this scent!

Bath and Bodyworks usually has great sales, so do what I did and get 2 for the price of 1.

Archipelago also has some wonderful scents, but their candles are usually a bit pricier (around $24.50 for a 5 oz. candle).


And of course, Anthropologie carries a variety of amazing candles, packaged in the most charming holders. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment