Monday, November 15, 2010

Guilty Purchase...

o I did something quite naughty this morning....but it wasn't irrational. Well, maybe it was, considering that I really don't need it, I'm trying very hard to save as much money as I can, I have tons of loans, and Christmas is just around the corner! Here is my justification (just because I need to make myself feel better): I worked very hard last week and this past Saturday, and I haven't really bought anything for myself in a while. I get deep buyer's remorse and end up returning everything. However, I did make a few splurges the last couple of weeks.....most of which i returned, one of which still needs to be determined....ok but let's not digress.

I did it. I love it. And it's on final sale so I CAN'T return it. Welcome home, Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment