Saturday, December 4, 2010

Best Concealer...EVER

ark circles are the bain of my existence. Dark circles and outrageously thick, coarse, and frizzy hair. The kind of hair that makes one spend the ages of 10-25 trying to tame it. Unruly. Wild. Inexplicable. These are the words that come to mind when I think of my hair. However, with the invention of the ceramic straightener and some acceptance on my part, I've come to terms with it. However, getting rid of dark circles and puffy under eyes are not nearly as "easy" as taming frizzy hair. I'm sure I've painted a hideous picture of what I look like, but as is often the case, you are your own worse critic. And I am mine.

In any case, I have found an excellent concealer that really hides my dark circles and doesn't fade or require reapplication throughout the day! It's great, and it's better than the popular Laura Mercier Secret Weapon concealer.

The Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit is a double decker pot, with the concealer and a mirror on top, and face powder on the bottom to set it all in. $32 at Sephora.

2 comments:

  1. oooooh I need a new concealer! thanks for the tip ;D

    sidenote: you're far from hideous looking!!! in fact, it's just the opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have to try this one. i was disappointed with the laura mercier one b/c it was so 'wet' and made my eye makeup smear. the setting powder that comes with this looks promising!

    ReplyDelete