Friday, October 1, 2010

Planning My Escape...

or the past 2 years, I have been planning my escape. Gasp! What does this mean? From what? From whom? Where will you go? All questions that I'm sure are filling your head with a look of panic (I kid). No need to fret, it's just another adventure! The Boyfriend and I have always discussed, rather whimsically, living abroad. For just a little bit (or forever)...but until we have a place/city where we want to plant our roots, we want to roam. This is quite difficult for the both of us as our jobs are state specific and require us to take exams and all that other yucky stuff should we decide to change stomping grounds. We have both traveled to a decent amount of places, although in very different parts of the world. He's more rainforest, Amazon, Honduras, etc. and I am more London, Paris, Brussels. And we are both originally from the West Coast and have secretly held a desire to go back. Don't get me wrong, I love NYC more than anything, and I consider it one of the best cities in the world. In any case, we have not stayed anywhere long enough to really know where we'd like to go next. Where to go? I know I need a side gig to sustain us...and all this will not take place for several years. But just thought I'd start planning my escape...

No comments:

Post a Comment