Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday!!!

am so excited for the weekend to start, I can hardly contain myself! I've pretty much spent the bulk of the day today searching for a new restaurant to try with the Fiance. We've been reigning in the spending in anticipation of the many and large bills we will be receiving from the Wedding. We've been pretty good so far and with the warm weather peeking thru, I think we're entitled to a little bit of celebration.

On another note, I thought I'd declare my love for Trader Joe's today. I can't find a picture of this, but I love Trader Joe's flat bread. It looks like pizza bread, ready to go...and it is! The Fiance and I made dinner last night using the flat bread, some pizza sauce, slices of fresh mozzarella, pepperoni and garlic chunks. Oh and mini portabella mushrooms, can't forget those! It's DELICIOUS. And the bread only costs about $2.99. I highly recommend and it only takes about 15 minutes to bake. My sister sprinkles just olive oil with some S&P and serves it to guests to nibble on. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment