Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall is here!

all is my favorite season of the year. But it doesn't last very long in New York, and I will make the most of it! I refuse to let work or other obligations get in the way of me enjoying my Fall. This weekend, the Boyfriend and I took a day trip up towards Nyack to scope out the town the foliage. Unfortunately, it was a bit too early to catch the changing of colors, but we did see some red ones poking out amongst the many green ones.

Here is my ever growing list of things I love about the Fall:
1) Foliage (obviously). I grew up in San Francisco, and leaves don't really change colors over there in the bay area. So imagine my look of amazement when I saw a red leaf for the first time! I was literally staring at the ground of wet leaves, with my mouth open in awe. By myself.

2) Apple Cider. Preferably spiced, with a little bit of whip cream. This is a must!

3) Day trip adventures with the ever exciting Boyfriend!

4) Fall clothes. I love funnel neck sweaters, cardigans, boots, and coats. Speaking of...I need a Fall coat...

5) Walking/running outdoors and hiking.

6) Fall decorations. I have a stash of faux Fall leaves in my closet waiting to come out.

7) Fall scented candles. I have one burning right now!

8) Thanksgiving.

9) Our anniversary! We will be hitting the 4 year mark...a true milestone for both of us!

10) You've Got Mail. I love this movie, I will never get sick of this movie, and this is the only movie I have seen over 6 times. This movie takes place in the Fall, and Fall would mean just a little less without it.

There ya have it! Am I missing anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment