Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pinterest My Interests

I'm obsessed with Pinterest. Maybe not obsessed, but I can't help logging on a few times a day, scoping out and repinning new finds. For those of you who aren't familiar with the world of "pinning", Pinterest is a website where you create your own categories, or "boards", and you pin/thumbtack the images you like onto your boards. I'm not doing a good job of explaining this, but you're basically taking pictures you see on the internet and storing them into neat little virtual boxes. I mostly like it because I can scope out designs and decorations and keep them in one place to look back on. You can see what everyone else is pinning and their styles and get new ideas! Follow me on Pinterest - Sharon Lee!

Here are a few of my pins:

Look at these gorgeous cakes!





I wish I could add these to my closet:


No comments:

Post a Comment