Thursday, November 12, 2009

J'adore Wedding Blogs

ellow bloggers, I have a (non) confession to make. I am a wedding junkie. Ok...that's putting it a wee bit harshly. I'm not quite obsessed, but I do enjoy reading wedding blogs and seeing how people personalize their own weddings. But please understand, I do not read wedding blogs daily, or even weekly. I don't like everything about weddings, I do not have a secret file stashed away with my own wedding ideas, and I do not pick up wedding magazines at Barnes and Noble. I just really like anything about wedding invites, photos, and tablescapes.
I have a couple of friends who are planning their wedding and wanted to post some of my favorite wedding blogs. Below are a few:






I love The Classic Bride--her writing is sweet, her style is simple, and she is, in fact, very classic. I would say my style is close to hers--the vintage feel mixed with a classic/clean look and a dash of intimacy that brings its own charm.









I love Style Me Pretty. Love. This site has all the best photos, features a wide variety of weddings, and truly brings a lot of inspiration to the table. Plus, they make sure to feature all the vendors responsible for creating such beautiful weddings.









100 Layer Cake is similar to Style Me Pretty, featuring amazing photos and color schemes. They provide color boards with ideas that will definitely get you thinking. I love these guys as well. So pretty!
I know there are a lot more wonderful wedding blogs out there, but these 3 are definitely at the top. Below are a few others in case you need more ideas:
:: Rock My Wedding :: Very different. Very chic. Very cool.
:: Etsy Wedding :: Great place to go if you are looking for one of a kind wedding trinkets.
:: The Preppy Wedding :: The name is self explanatory.
:: The Sweetest Occasion :: This is also a gorgeous site filled with a ton of DIYs and other great ideas. I love her projects...she really brings DIY wedding decor to a whole new level!
:: Brooklyn Bride :: A site that provides creative ideas and solutions for the modern bride.

What are some other great wedding sites?

No comments:

Post a Comment